B & V Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the company") will handle personal information obtained from this website as follows and will comply with the personal information protection policy described below.
- 1What is personal information
- Personal information is something that allows you to be identified, depending on the browsing history of the website, other descriptions. The following information is considered personal information. Name, date of birth, phone number, information on purchased goods or services used, questionnaire contents, contents of inquiries and repair requests. It is a thing that allows you to identify yourself, depending on the browsing history of the website, other descriptions, etc.
- 2Acquisition of personal information
- The company will acquire only the necessary personal information required after announcing its purpose of use.
- 3Purpose of using personal information
- The company will use your personal information for the following purposes.
Product information announcement
Sending premiums or goods
Campaign / sale information
Implementation of after-sales service related to purchased products / services
- 4Use of personal information
- The company will use your personal information within the scope of the notice we announced and will not use it for other purposes without your consent.
- 5Provision and disclosure of personal information to third parties
- The company will not provide / disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- When there is the customer's consent
- When the customer himself / herself is in a state where they cannot be identified
- With the Company, we entrust handling of personal information to companies that have entrusted contracts including confidentiality concerning the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of its use.
- In case of joint use with the Company within the scope of the purpose notified to the customer, with a group company that has entered into a confidentiality agreement concerning the handling of personal information
- When requested to be provided by laws and regulations
- 6Compliance with laws and regulations concerning protection of personal information
- The company will comply with laws concerning the protection of personal information and guidelines established by administrative organizations and industry organizations.